It’s always a great time to visit the Northwoods! Our rustic, “most remote’ and comfortable log cabins provide the perfect setting for outdoor recreation and relaxation.
Both cabins on as close to the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness (BWCAW) that you can get! The Triangle Lake cabin is less than a one tenth of a paddle to the Kawishiwi River portage. The Wintergreen Cabin is a a half mile away via the woods. Both have the traditional Finnish sauna for bathing and/or relaxing. We transport all your food and gear across the lakes and into the cabins by snowmobile, so there is no need to pack too lightly. We allow you to enjoy a remote vacation without sacrificing comfort. There is a good chance you won’t see another person during your stay, unless you want to. It would not be unusual to see a wolf, or at least hear them howling. Pine Martens, owls and a host of birds are frequent visitors to the bird feeder during the winter.
- Fat tire or mountain bike, hike, ski or snowshoe right on the property or visit these nearby trails.
- Fish any time the Department of Natural Resources (DNR) says it’s okay to fish.
- Fall is a great time to grouse or deer hunt (consider hiring Dean for a grouse hunt).
- Enjoy a traditional Finnish sauna with a roll in the snow.
- Spend an afternoon shopping and dining in the charming town of Ely.
Let us know if you’re interested in hiring a fishing, grouse hunting or wilderness guide or, check out Bushey Guide Service; we can you help with a long ski or hiking adventure as well. We take care of lunch on the trail.
Contact us for availability and enjoy a true wilderness getaway you will never forget.